Tastings & Events
Our events are held in locations across London and the South East. They offer an opportunity to taste new wines and learn more from the wine-makers and their sponsors. Tastings typically follow one of these formats:
- Tutored tastings presented by top producers – an opportunity to meet the wine-makers themselves and really understand the intricacies of the wine you’re enjoying
- Informal “walk-about” tastings are held seasonally, show-casing a wide range of wines from across the world with a chance to try something different
- Themed tastings – We will often host tastings at pertinent dates in the calendar, for example, Burns Night, Easter and Christmas where the wines are chosen according to the celebration
- Wine dinners – Many of our clients host fabulous dinner evenings with paired wines for each course. Customers are invited to indulge in an evening of delicious food and wine with the added pleasure of listening to the wine-maker’s tales as you sip-away and relax.
Up-coming Tastings and Events
The Petersham Hotel, Richmond, hosts… Joseph Perrier Champagne Dinner
Thursday 14th November 2019
Join the Petersham for an evening not to be missed to celebrate their unique family partnership with Joseph Perrier Champagne, that stretches back 25 years!
Hosted by Chairman of Joseph Perrier, Jean-Claude Fourman and UK Brand Ambassador and Master of Wine, Martin Gamman, expect an evening full of insight, stories and most importantly, exquisite Champagne, paired with fine food from a menu specially designed for the occasion by Head Chef, Jean-Didier.
- Champagne and canapés
- Five course menu with paired Champagnes
- Coffee and petit fours
- 7.00pm arrival
- Shared tables of up to 8
- Dress code: Black tie
£175 per person
To book your table contact the Petersham events team on, 020 8939 1066 or firstname.lastname@example.org.